Laser Hair Therapy consists of low level lasers that don’t have a thermal ability to cut, burn, or vaporize tissue. Studies show that it helps stop hair loss in 80% of the cases and even thicken or regrow hair in 40% of them. LLHT stimulates the hair follicles and increases cell metabolism. Our LLHT program will also block hair loss due to the effects of DHT. The following are benefits from low level laser therapy:
- Supplies better blood supply to your scalp, thus increasing the flow of nutrients to the hair follicles.
- Repairs damaged and dormant hair follicles.
- Helps stop excessive hair loss.
- Hair will become easier to manage and it will be thicker by up to 20%
- Relieves several scalp conditions: seborrhoeic dermatitis, psoriasis, and an itchy scalp.
- Decreases excessive sebum production when over activity of oil in the scalp occurs, which would prevent enlarged sebaceous glad formulation and will also reduce pore clogging.
- Helps Reduce excess levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormones that contribute to genetic hair thinning.
- Helps reduce tender scalp.
Laser Hair Therapy is to be used about 2 – 3 times per week skipping at least a day in between for 20-30 minutes each session.